The 'Traveller' Summer Edition
A Wetsuit designed for British 'summer' conditions - slim enough for unimpeded movement, yet warm enough for the cold dawn patrols in early May through to October. The 3/2mm construction is made to measure to your own personal fit. We take the time to detail all your key measurements and then manufacture this suit locally, with British craftsmen. The Traveller boasts a number of key features, minimising water seepage/drains and a full chest front zip for ease of access.
Rather than redefine technology that works, we simply offer a bespoke service, that allows you to enjoy an All British wetsuit proudly carrying the Submariner label.
The wetsuit has aero zirconium on the body panels only, and ultraspan throughout the remainder for total flexibility.
Both these variations are constructed to the highest standards that you would expect from a British made product.
• Thermospan hollow fibre yarns retain heat from your body, and they have a water repellent coating, which reduces
water absorption and retention, keeping the suit light.
• Ultraspan front entry neck system gives maximum movement and minimal water penetration
• Anti rash smoothskin neck roll
• Pre bent legs
• Kanoko flex kneepads for comfort and durability.
• Double glued, blindstitched and heat-sealed seams.
• Made to measure for a perfect fit.
• Available with hood attached
• Made to measure for a perfect fit
• Men’s and Ladies stock sizes also